Sunday, June 21, 2009

Posting still light, I'm afraid


I don't have Internet access where I am at present, and have to rely on getting into town to use a wi-fi hot-spot whenever possible. Thus, posting has been a bit light for the past few days.

I'm trying to arrange for better Internet access, and hope that by the end of this week things will have improved. Meanwhile, I'll do my best to get up something for you each day - even if it's just a 'please excuse me' post like this!

Hope you all had a good weekend. I got to go to a wedding on Saturday, and went shooting on Sunday morning, followed by a mid-afternoon lunch/supper of microbrew beer, cheese bread, beer, pizza, and beer. Excellent!

More tomorrow night.

Peter

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Don't worry about it Peter, just enjoy the "quiet" time :-)

We'll be here when you get back!