Thursday, May 28, 2009

This just blows my mind!


I came across this video of an utterly astounding performance at the 38th annual performance of the Circus Monte-Carlo. I don't know the names of the two gymnasts, so if anyone can provide further information, I'd be very grateful if you'd please post it in Comments.

Suffice it to say that the strength and balance of these two is just amazing!





What an incredible display! I hope they keep performing, and come over to the US sometime. I'd pay to watch that live.

Peter

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The mind boggles, indeed. The strength isn't even the amazing part - it is their balance.

Jim

Michael said...

I saw these two guys, or two guys very similar to them, at the Circus Circus in Las Vegas in the late 1990s. I believe they were from the former Easter Block.

Anonymous said...

I believe these guys are the Peres Brothers. Here's their website:
http://www.veress.se/peres.htm

Christina RN LMT said...

That one pose, with the gentleman balancing with one hand on top of the other gentleman's head...unbelievable! The man on the bottom must have the strongest neck muscles ever to be able to do that.
Thanks for sharing, Peter.