Sunday, March 24, 2013

Keep your eyes on Cyprus tomorrow morning


The Cyprus banking crisis will probably come to a head tomorrow.  It has enormous significance for the Eurozone, and potentially for the USA as well.

I'm in the process of preparing a detailed article about it, looking at all the implications, but I can't complete it until we know which way the frog's going to jump.  Look for it tomorrow evening . . . and until then, keep an eye on developments.  I'm not exaggerating when I say this may be the start of a very serious European economic collapse.

Peter

2 comments:

Toejam said...

Having had to deal with $ to € exchange rates over the past decade I long for the € to crash and burn

I'm certainly no economics expert, but I hope that would boost the $.

Toejam said...

Update: Monday 25 March 2013

OOPs, As usual the European Union and IMF have kicked the Cyprus can down the road further. So no € explosion today folks.