Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ski lift FAIL!


I've never been skiing in my life, so I don't have personal experience of these contraptions. Apparently one's supposed to put the pole thing between one's legs, so that the disk on the end becomes a small seat. One clamps one's legs together above it, and gets hauled up the slope - in theory, anyway.

This gentleman clearly hadn't considered applying the theory in practice.







Ouch! One hopes his essentials were still firmly attached after that disk pulled through his legs!





Peter

4 comments:

David said...

One of my jobs as a teenager was a lift attendant at the local ski area. The pay and benefits (free skiing) were OK, but the best perk of all was getting to watch the antics of the inexperienced attempting to board the lift!

Part of our job was to instruct and assist, and most did fine, but many were beyond our help...and wildly entertaining to watch.

trailbee said...

I think that's why I never wanted to be at top of the ski lift, David. I couldn't get comedian's pay. Anyway, I get a nosebleed after the sixth floor. :)

Old NFO said...

Ouchie...

Morris said...

Sympathetic eye-watering here. Ouch!