Monday, February 21, 2011

Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson again


We've encountered Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson here before, speaking about UFO's, aliens, and the end of the world (not!) in 2012. He's one of my favorite 'characters' on the Internet, and I'd love to hear him speak in person one day. His sense of humor tickles my funny-bone!

I came across this video clip of him answering 10 questions from readers of Time magazine. I found it fascinating, and thought you might enjoy it too.







What an interesting man! Definitely someone I want to meet one day.

Peter

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Very nice, thanks!

Moshe Ben-David said...

How interesting that this genius considers Isaac Newton the greatest genius. Isaac Newton was a very outspoken believer that the Bible was absolutely the inerrant Word of God, including everything Genesis says about creation.

STxRynn said...

What a basic, genuine breath of fresh air. I like his mentaliy on discovery. My dad paid for my curiosity with ruined bikes and disable lawn equipment. He showed me a sign in an old hardware store in downtown Lubbock. Made me read it: "Knowledge can take it apart, Wisdom can put it back together."

He called me knowledgeable for quite a while after that......