Monday, June 22, 2009

Doofus Of The Day #230


Today's award goes to two Swedish thieves, who didn't sufficiently investigate the object of their desire before stealing it.

Dozy thieves fled empty handed after stealing a caravan in Sweden - while the owner was fast asleep inside.

Terrified holidaymaker Bjorn Feldbaek woke up to find himself being towed away in his mobile home after the crooks hitched it to their getaway car in Skovde.

But he sent them packing when they stopped and broke into the caravan by screaming so loudly that the thieves abandoned their car and fled on foot.

Feldbaek said: "I woke up to find the caravan hurtling down the road. I had no idea what was going on and was scared stiff.

"Then it stopped and I heard someone opening the door and when I saw the thieves I just started screaming and screaming. They looked as scared as I did and just ran off. I guess it wasn't quite what they were expecting."

Police have now launched a search for the crooks.


I suppose Mr. Feldbaek can derive some consolation from the car the thieves left behind for him!



Peter

No comments: