Sunday, January 20, 2008

Twenty days, 10,000 visits!




At 8.11 p.m. on Tuesday, January 1st, 2008, this blog went live.

At 8.15:02 a.m. this morning, Sunday, January 20th, 2008, my 10,000th viewer arrived.

In 19½ days of blogging, that averages to a little over 500 visitors per day - a wonderful start for this blog. My heartfelt thanks to all of you who've already become regulars, and to the bloggers who've linked to me and told their readers about me.

My 10,000th visitor accessed this site from a ComCast connection in or near Pleasant View, TN, about 462 miles from where yours truly sits. He or she came here via a link from my buddy Lawdog.

Whoever you are, thanks for stopping by.




Peter

4 comments:

Assrot said...

That my good man shows you the difference between a truly talented writer and someone that just slings shit against the wall and see if it sticks.

I enjoy your blog very much. I am not a writer. I'm just one of the shit slingers. My blog hasn't had 1/2 that many hits in over 3 years of blogging.

I'm sure I could probably do better but I don't have a lot of time to devote to blogging. I'm lucky if I can post once a month and I usually blog about very controversial subjects and I say exactly what I think and don't give a damn what people think about it.

Keep up the great work.

Joe

Anonymous said...

Visiting again at #10,160 ......
Thank you, and please continue sir, and another big thank you to LD for pointing us in your direction.

Anonymous said...

I came over from LawDog's too. Thanks to him and you both for some real good quality reading.

Anonymous said...

A testimony to wit and wisdom. Gotta be a book here in due course.

Well done, Peter.