Saturday, January 19, 2008

Time for a few laughs


A couple of weeks ago I posted a link to a Goon Show comedy moment. I have a particularly soft spot for British comedy, so I'm going to continue the tradition by linking to another great - the one and only Jasper Carrot.

I'm sure many readers have chuckled (or belly-laughed) at some of his sketches, so without further ado let me link to three. I've arbitrarily picked animal-related ones.

The first one is definitely NSFW (not safe for work), but since this is Saturday morning I daresay most of you aren't at work - so here goes: The Bantam Cock.





The second is part animal, part DIY: The Insane Cat.





The third is taken from one of his albums, so don't bother looking at the video of a turntable playing it: just close your eyes and listen to the tale of The Mole.





There are plenty more clips on YouTube: just do a search on 'Jasper Carrot'.

Peter

No comments: